Hey there, smoothie lover! Looking to add more plant-based protein to your diet? You’ve come to the right place. As a vegan athlete, you know the struggle is real when it comes to getting enough protein from whole food sources alone. Enter 1st Phorm’s Vegan Powder – with 20 grams of pea protein per scoop, this stuff is a game changer. In this article, we’re sharing 10 of our favorite Vegan protein smoothie recipes to fuel your active lifestyle. Whether you need an energizing breakfast, post-workout recovery drink or afternoon pick-me-up, you’ll find a delicious blend on this list. Get ready to blend up creamy chocolatey, fruity fresh or nutty decadent shakes that are 100% vegan and packed with protein. Your taste buds and muscles will thank you. Let’s get blending!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Vegan Protein Smoothie
This chocolatey peanut butter smoothie is like having dessert for breakfast.
To make it, blend together:
- 1 scoop of 1st Phorm Vegan Protein Powder in Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter (creamy or crunchy, your choice!)
- 1 cup of almond milk
- A handful of ice cubes
Blend on high until smooth and creamy. The banana provides natural sweetness, while the peanut butter adds healthy fats and protein. The vegan protein powder packs in 22 grams of plant-based protein to keep you full and energized for hours.
You can also add in extras to boost the nutrition or change the flavor:
- Cacao powder for an intense chocolatey kick
- Flax or chia seeds for extra fiber and omega-3s
- Maple syrup or dates to sweeten
- Cinnamon for extra spice
- Nut butter other than peanut like almond or sunflower seed butter
With so many possible add-ins and substitutions, you can create a new smoothie every day of the week. The chocolate peanut butter combo is a perfect place to start though – your taste buds will thank you!
Sip on this tasty vegan treat and enjoy the burst of chocolatey peanut buttery goodness in every creamy sip. A smooth, delicious way to start your day without the guilt, thanks to 1st Phorm Vegan Protein.
Banana Bread Vegan Protein Smoothie
Want a protein smoothie that tastes like dessert? This Banana Bread Vegan Protein Smoothie is for you.
To make this treat, you’ll need:
- 1 scoop 1st Phorm Vegan Protein (chocolate or banana flavor)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Ice (optional)
Throw all the ingredients into your high-powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy. If it’s too thick, add a few ice cubes or more almond milk.
The rolled oats will give your smoothie a bread-like texture while the almond butter adds richness. The spices provide warmth and a hint of banana bread flavor. And of course, the vegan protein powder packs this smoothie with 20 grams of plant-based protein to keep you full and energized for hours.
Whether you have this smoothie for breakfast, a snack, or even dessert, you really can’t go wrong. The banana and almond milk provide potassium, calcium and healthy fats, so you’ll be doing your body a favor with every satisfying sip.
Enjoy your banana bread in a glass – you’ve earned it! Let us know if you have any other recipe ideas for 1st Phorm’s vegan protein powders. We’re always here to help.
Blueberry Cheesecake Vegan Protein Smoothie
Gather the Ingredients
For this protein-packed blueberry cheesecake smoothie, you’ll need:
- 1 scoop Vegan Vanilla 1st Phorm Protein
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese (such as Tofutti or Daiya)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or oat milk
- 2-3 ice cubes (optional, for a frostier blend)
Blend and Enjoy!
Add all ingredients to your high-powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy. You may need to scrape down the sides of the blender jar and add in a splash of plant-based milk to get everything blending evenly.
For an even creamier shake, use a combination of frozen and fresh blueberries. The frozen berries will give it a frosty, ice cream-like texture while the fresh berries add an extra pop of juicy blueberry flavor. You can also substitute vanilla or cheesecake extract for extra decadence.
Top your blueberry cheesecake smoothie with whipped coconut cream, crushed graham crackers, fresh blueberries, or vegan sprinkles. Sip and enjoy this delicious, protein-fueled treat!
This smoothie has it all – antioxidants from blueberries, protein from 1st Phorm vegan powder, healthy fats from the almond milk and cream cheese, and natural sweetness from the banana. No added sugar needed! At 280 calories, it makes a satisfying snack or light breakfast.
The possibilities are endless when creating your own custom vegan protein smoothies. Have some fun and get creative in the kitchen blending in your favorite plant-based ingredients like nut butters, leafy greens, tropical fruits or superfoods. You really can’t go wrong. Happy blending!
Pumpkin Spice Vegan Protein Latte
Nothing says fall quite like pumpkin spice. This creamy vegan latte is the perfect blend of pumpkin, spices and coffee. Make it hot or iced – either way, it’s sure to satisfy your pumpkin spice craving.
- 1 scoop 1st Phorm Vegan Vanilla Protein
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (almond, coconut or oat milk work well)
- 1/2 cup cold brew coffee (or 1 shot of espresso)
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional, for sweeter latte)
- Vegan whipped cream (optional garnish)
- Pumpkin pie spice (optional garnish)
- Add the protein powder, non-dairy milk, coffee, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and maple syrup (if using) to a high-powered blender.
- Blend on high for 30 to 60 seconds until well combined and frothy.
- Pour into glasses and top with vegan whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice if desired.
- Enjoy your pumpkin spiced vegan latte! You can store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
This pumpkin spiced vegan latte is packed with flavor from the blend of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in the pumpkin pie spice. The vegan protein powder provides a creamy texture without the use of dairy. For an iced pumpkin spice latte, simply pour the blended mixture over ice and garnish as desired. Either hot or cold, this latte is sure to satisfy your fall cravings in a healthy, vegan-friendly way. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Mint Chocolate Chip Vegan Protein Shake
For this minty fresh vegan protein smoothie, you’ll need:
- 1 scoop 1st Phorm Vegan Protein (Chocolate or Vanilla flavored)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 4-6 ice cubes
- Add the milk, protein powder, banana, spinach and peppermint extract to your high-powered blender.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Add ice cubes one at a time and blend until smooth and frosty. Add more or less ice depending on how thick you like your smoothie.
This mint chocolate chip vegan protein smoothie is refreshing, satisfying and packed with 20 grams of plant-based protein. The banana provides natural sweetness, while the spinach adds nutrition with no change to the taste. The peppermint extract gives it an authentic mint chocolate chip flavor that will transport you back to childhood.
For extra decadence, you can also add:
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs for chocolatey crunchy bits
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1/2 avocado for an ultra-creamy texture
To boost the nutrition, add:
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp ground flax or chia seeds
- 1 tsp spirulina powder
For a minty kick, increase the peppermint extract to 1-2 tsp. You can also add 4-6 fresh mint leaves for a refreshing burst of fresh minty flavor.
This Vegan Protein smoothie can be enjoyed any time of day as a quick healthy snack, post-workout recovery drink or light meal replacement. The possibilities are endless—get creative and make this mint chocolate chip shake your own! Let me know if you come up with any other delicious variations.
Strawberry Shortcake Vegan Protein Smoothie
For this delicious vegan strawberry shortcake smoothie, you’ll need:
- 1 scoop 1st Phorm Vegan Protein Powder (Vanilla is recommended)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or other non-dairy milk of your choice
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 medium banana
- 2-3 ice cubes (optional, for a frostier blend)
- Add the almond milk, strawberries, banana and ice (if using) to your high-powered blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add one scoop of the Vegan Protein Powder and blend again until well combined.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped coconut cream or dairy-free whipped topping and sliced strawberries if desired. Enjoy!
This strawberry vegan protein smoothie is not only delicious but nutritious too. Each serving provides about:
•6 grams of fiber (about 1/4 of your daily needs)
•20 grams of protein from the Vegan Protein Powder
•Healthy fats from the almond milk and banana
•Antioxidants from the strawberries
This mix of nutrients will keep you feeling full and energized for hours. The fiber and protein also help slow digestion so you avoid the sugar crash that can come from typical strawberry smoothies.
By combining the naturally sweet strawberries and banana with the protein powder, this smoothie strikes the perfect balance of nutrition and flavor. One sip of this creamy concoction and you’ll feel like you’re enjoying a strawberry shortcake dessert for breakfast! But this version is actually good for you and 100% plant-based.
Piña Colada Vegan Protein Smoothie
For this refreshing tropical smoothie, you’ll need:
- 1 scoop 1st Phorm Vegan Protein Powder (Vanilla or Chocolate flavor)
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (maple syrup, agave, or honey)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract (optional, for more coconut flavor)
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender in the order listed.
- Blend on high for 30 to 60 seconds until creamy and smooth.
- For an even creamier smoothie, use canned coconut milk. Light coconut milk will produce a thinner result.
- Add more or less ice depending on how thick you like your smoothies. Start with 1/2 cup and add more to reach your desired consistency.
- Substitute almond milk or your favorite non-dairy milk for the coconut milk. Any milk will work great in this recipe.
- For extra decadence, top your smoothie with whipped coconut cream, shaved coconut, toasted coconut flakes or a maraschino cherry.
- This smoothie pairs well with a wedge of fresh pineapple, mango or a tropical fruit salad on the side.
This piña colada-inspired smoothie is dairy-free, vegan and packed with nutrition. Each 12 ounce serving contains:
- 170 calories
- 3g fat (2g saturated fat)
- 25g carbs
- 4g fiber
- 11g sugar
- 15g protein
It’s a refreshing treat you can feel good about. Mix up a batch and enjoy island vibes any time of year! Your taste buds will transport you to the tropics with each creamy sip.
Cookie Dough Vegan Protein Smoothie
For this delicious vegan protein smoothie, you’ll need:
- 1 scoop 1st Phorm Vegan Protein powder (chocolate or vanilla)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1⁄2 cup almond or oat milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 ice cubes (optional, for a frostier smoothie)
- Add the protein powder, milk, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt to your blender.
- Top with the frozen banana, ice cubes (if using), and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy! This smoothie tastes just like chocolate chip cookie dough.
The combination of the chocolate protein powder and peanut butter provides a rich, nutty flavor reminiscent of cookie dough. The banana adds natural sweetness to balance it out, along with a creamy texture. Almond or oat milk provide a non-dairy base, but you can substitute your favorite vegan milk.
For extra decadence, top your smoothie with vegan whipped cream or crushed peanut butter cookie crumbles. You can also add other mix-ins to boost nutrition like:
- Oats – For extra fiber and a heartier smoothie
- Flax or chia seeds – For omega-3 healthy fats and protein
- Cacao nibs – For chocolatey flavor and antioxidants
- Dates – To naturally sweeten if you don’t use a frozen banana
This vegan protein smoothie makes a delicious snack, post-workout recovery drink or even a quick breakfast on the go. Enjoy your cookie dough in a glass! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Chai Spice Vegan Protein Smoothie
One of my all-time favorite vegan protein smoothies is the Chai Spice Smoothie. Bursting with aromatic spices like cinnamon, cardamom and ginger, this smoothie tastes like a delicious chai latte but packs a punch of protein to power you through your day.
- 1 scoop 1st Phorm Vegan Protein (Vanilla flavor)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 4-6 ice cubes
- Add the almond milk, banana, cinnamon, cardamom and ginger to a high-powered blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the 1st Phorm Vegan Protein powder and blend for 30 seconds until well combined.
- Add the ice cubes one at a time and blend until the smoothie reaches your desired consistency. I like mine thick and frosty, so I usually add all the ice cubes.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy! The spices in this smoothie pair perfectly with the vanilla protein powder. Your taste buds will love the mix of warming spices and cold, creamy smoothie.
This smoothie is naturally dairy-free, soy-free and vegan. The banana provides natural sweetness without any added sugar. 1st Phorm Vegan Protein contains a blend of pea protein, pumpkin seed protein and flaxseed protein to provide a complete amino acid profile and keep you feeling full for hours.
Whether you’re vegan, lactose intolerant or just want to add more plant-based protein to your diet, this Chai Spice Vegan Protein Smoothie is a delicious option. The blend of spices makes it taste like an exotic treat but it’s packed with nutrition to fuel your body and mind. Enjoy!
Mango Pineapple Vegan Protein Smoothie
For this bright, tropical smoothie, you’ll need:
- 1 cup mango chunks (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (fresh or frozen)
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop 1st Phorm Vegan Protein Powder (chocolate or vanilla flavor)
- 1 cup coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 cup ice (only if using fresh fruit)
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender. For the best texture, use frozen fruit and skip the ice.
- Blend on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy. Add more milk for a thinner smoothie or more ice for a frostier blend.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy! The mango and pineapple provide natural sweetness, so no added sugar is needed.
This smoothie is high in vitamins C, B6, and folate thanks to the mango and pineapple. The plant-based protein powder adds a whopping 20 grams of protein per scoop to keep you feeling full and satisfied. Almond milk contributes healthy fats and calcium, or use coconut milk for a dairy-free option with MCTs for energy.
At around 350 calories, this smoothie makes a great post-workout recovery drink or a quick, balanced breakfast on the go. The tropical flavors reminiscent of a beach vacation may boost your mood and motivation. Drink this smoothie and feel good knowing you’re fueling your body with premium, clean ingredients.
For extra protein, add a second scoop of protein powder or throw in a handful of nuts like almonds or cashews. To make it creamier, add a few tablespoons of nut butter like almond butter or sunflower seed butter. For a green smoothie, add a cup of baby spinach or kale. The fruit flavors mask the taste of greens nicely. Mix and match your favorite fruits like strawberries, peaches, or berries for new flavor combinations. The options are endless!
You now have 10 delicious vegan protein smoothie recipes to mix up your routine and boost your nutrition. Blend up a batch in the morning for a satisfying breakfast or midday pick-me-up. With natural ingredients and 1st Phorm plant-based protein powder, you’ll feel good about what you’re putting in your body. Who knew healthy living could taste this good? Give a few of these recipes a whirl and find your new favorites. Your taste buds and body will thank you for it. And if you come up with your own creation, be sure to share – we’re always on the lookout for another great smoothie recipe. Happy blending!